DECIDING FACTORS FOR CALCULATING COST
We have different policy for calculating cost so that you could have treatment with best results and lower cost however the final billing of treatment depends on following factors
- The total numbers of grafts extracted and transplanted
- The affected area that needs to be go under treatment
- Number of sessions required for complete transplantations
- Nature of hair like texture, color, and other skin related conditions
- Extent of hair loss and expectations of patients
- Presence of irregularities in the area that is going to be transplanted
- Method choose for hair transplantation
- Donor area selection like head or other body parts
HOW MUCH YOU HAVE TO PAY?
We ensure affordable treatment without compromising quality of treatment generally cost is calculated on the basis of total number of grafts multiplied by cost per graft. In India cost of hair transplant per graft varies from Rs.25/- To Rs 30/- means overall cost for complete hair transplant procedure can be Rs 20,000/- To Rs. 80,000/- .
However the actual cost figures for the procedure depend on centre chosen for hair transplant and its policy for cost calculation. It means we can say that cost of this procedure depends on extent of hair loss problem and choices of each individual patient.
COMPARISON OF FUE AND FUT PROCEDURE COST
Both the procedure are almost same but FUT being conventional method it require trained manpower and efficient team so can cost much to the patient with higher grade of baldness whereas FUE procedure cost largely depend on the number of follicles transplanted so the cost can be justified in this procedure and even the popularity of this modern method has lowered down its cost.