It is explained as swelling and excess fat of breast tissue in boys and men. The main cause of this issue is hormonal imbalance, obesity, and use of drugs. Gynecomastia can be distinguished as -:
- Excess breast skin
- Extremely restricted fat
- Presence of unilaterally in one breast
- Bilaterally in both breasts
- Extreme glandular tissue development
- Gynecomastia caused by hormonal changes in all age groups.
- Infants encounter this issue because of mother’s estrogen.
- Antibiotics are further in charge of this issue.
- Cancer treatments.
- Heart medications like calcium channel blockers.
- Ulcer prescriptions such as Tagamet.
- Depression and stress.
- Anabolic steroids and Androgens.
- Street drugs and alcohol such as heroin, methadone, and marijuana.
- AIDS medication also causes Gynecomastia.
Tumors, kidney failure, liver failure, aging, malnutrition, and hypogonadism these sort of health conditions are additionally in charge of this issue.
- Breast tenderness
- Nipple discharge in one or both breasts.
- Swollen breast gland tissue
- Blood clots
- Older age
- Liver and kidney diseases.
- Unfavorable scarring
- Anesthesia hazards
- Use of Anabolic steroids
- Damage to muscles, blood vessels, and nerves.
- Changes in nipples.
You should pursue a surgeon who can perform Gynecomastia Surgery and other than that there are few factors which can be helpful to diminish risks of Gynecomastia :-
Stop using illegal drugs such as heroin and, marijuana. You should avoid alcohol in order to get prepared for male breast reduction surgery. Follow all the prescriptions and medications given by a doctor.
There are two options which are offered to the patient :-
- Mastectomy-: It is useful to remove the breast gland tissue. In this process, small incisions are used. Moreover, it takes less time to recover.
- Liposuction-: It removes the extreme fat of breast.